Re: Problem with multiple rotor control

  • n6rk
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
      --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "cqn8cc" <cqn8cc@...> wrote:

      > I am using N1MM Rotor to control Alfa Spid rotors on Coms 1, 3 and
      4.
      > In manual mode, I am able to select each individual rotor and it
      > turns where it is supposed to. My problem is trying to get N1MM

      > I have the updated chips for the control boxes from Alfa Radio
      installed.

      > Jeff - N8CC

      Do you have the antenas on the Alfa rotors north-centered?
      Does N1MM Rotor work correctly when going from, say, +10
      degrees to 350 degrees? IE, it should turn 20 degrees
      counterclockwise through north. What I am seeing is that
      it turns 340 degrees clockwise through south. Also, if it
      is on 340 degrees and 330 degrees is selected, it tried
      to turn 350 degrees clockwise.

      The control box works correctly with TRX Manager if
      the "reverse mounted" box is checked.

      What are details on the updated chips for the control boxes?
      I don't see anything on the Alfa Radio site about them.

      Thanks,

      Rick N6RK