microHAM MK2R/MK2R+ Configuration Guides ...

  • Joe Subich, W4TV
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      I have uploaded configuration guides for MK2R/MK2R+
      and N1MM Logger to the files area of the microHAM group
      and would be happy to make them available here except
      uploads seem to be blocked.

      The files are:
      MK2R_N1MM_LPT_Setup.pdf: N1MM Logger and LPT (classic) Control
      MK2R_N1MM_USB_Setup.pdf: N1MM Logger and USB Only Control

      The configuration guides are based on Router 5.1.1 and N1MM
      Logger 7.12.12 but the USB version should work with any version
      of N1MM Logger that includes MK2R support. The LPT version of
      the Guide should be appropriate for any version of N1MM Logger
      version 7 or later.

      73,

      ... Joe Subich, W4TV
      microHAM America