Re: [N1MM] ESC Stops Sending

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
      This is as designed. It will happen if the entry focus is in an entry
      window - the object is to be able to interrupt a CQ if you copy a callsign
      just as a repeat CQ starts, and also for SO2R operation. If your focus is
      in other windows, you should not have any interruption problems.

      73, Pete

      At 03:55 PM 12/2/2007, you wrote:
      >When sending CW, any key I press stops the sending.
      >
      >How do I configue N1MM so that ONLY the ESC key stops sending?
      >
      >TU 73,
      >Larry K4AB

      >To unsubscribe, send an email to:
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • David Robbins K1TTT
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
        To turn off this feature go to the function keys tab in the configurer and
        uncheck the box that says 'stop sending cq when callsign changed'.

        David Robbins K1TTT
        e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@...
        web: http://www.k1ttt.net