- In this version are two very interesting Multi-User features. Suppose you
are running a multi-single operation, and have a second RECEIVER but no
second transmitter. 1.1.426 might be just the thing. Here are some things
you could do:
1. Send private spots that don't go on the packet network - just use the
2. Do this several times.
3. Now you have a supply of cqing stations for the transmitting station to
4. You can jump from spot to spot, looking for a station that is waiting for
5. Stack the station in the transmitting station's buffer.
6. The transmitting station can press enter, and his radio will jump to the
stacked station and be ready to work him.
How do you do #5? Notice that there is a new option when you right click on
a network stations icon in the Info window. That option is "Target for call
stacking". If that option is checked, then any station you stack (Alt-Enter)
will be stacked on that station's computer.
Version 1.1.426 (Started June 30, 2002)
IARU: Leading zeros were causing a problem with point calculation
IARU: Added points to display.
Call stacking: Don't allow same call on same band.
Entry window: "Mark" was broken by FindCountry speedup.
Multi-User: Spot busy and store spots on other computers bandmaps.
Multi-User: Allow call stacking between computers.
Tom Wagner - N1MM