Country file update for WRTC - 30 June 2002

  • Tom Wagner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2002
      The Writelog version is your best bet for use with N1MM Logger.

      Download to the N1MM directory. Then import via
      Tools/Reload cty.dat

      73,
      Tom
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
        Hi

        Hows the updated RTTY module going?
        I have now had to revert to an older copy of N1MM to keep the full MMTTY
        window but am now missing out on the
        updates for other parts of the programme.
        Look forward to seeing the results soon keep up the good work.
        73 Keith

      • Keith Le Boutillier
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
          Hi Tom

          Still having problems with multi user and cluster connection and multiple
          spots across the network
          File PCTNC.zip is a screen shot of the PC with the TNC connection to the
          cluster and received spots
          File PC2.zip is a screen shot of a TCPIP network connected PC and the
          spots as seen on all connected PC's

          Ive 2 different networks and have the same problem with both.

          73 Keith GU6EFB

        • Rick Ellison
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
            Hi Keith...

            The update is moving along... I have all of the buttons on the interface
            and am reworking the spectrum as I type this so it functions from Low to
            High and goes from left to right . I will upload this to Tom in a day or so
            and will start working on the profile section after I know the bugs are
            worked out of these changes first....

            73's Rick N2AMG