Version 1.1.425

  • Tom Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2002
      Please note there are significant low-level changes in this version. Please
      watch for errors in country, dupe and multiplier determination. These
      changes were done to improve performance. The only expected problem is that
      the band calculation was changed for vhf, so that each MHz is no longer it's
      own band. At the same time, multiplier and dupe determination was changed
      to use band instead of a frequency range to reduce the amount of sql
      compiled. If this is a problem to anyone, let me know and we will work out
      a solution.

      It will be a problem rescoring old vhf "contests" (not that any vhf contests
      are supported). Also, vhf contacts in the dx log will only be dupes of
      previous contacts in the first MHz of the band.

      In general, when I say there should be no visible changes (like the radio
      change below), that means to watch for them. It was not my intention to
      change the program's behavior in the radio initialization area, merely to
      improve the code.

      Version 1.1.425 (Started June 26, 2002)
      FT-840, FT-890: More fixes. (coded by S51JM)
      Packet Window: accomodate extra large title bar font (KG4QQX)
      All radios: changed initialization code - should be no visible changes.
      Packet window: force spots to be current time or less.
      Don't set volume if volume level is negative (K1KCD)
      IARU: Points were not being calculated correctly. (S51JM)
      Improved speed of FindCountry. Will speed up rescoring.
      Stopped looking up country twice in rescore. Rescore is now 2x faster.
      Allow logging even if grid square is not set.
      Tuned IsMultiplier function for performance.
      Tuned IsDuplicate function for performance.
      Changed band calculation for vhf bands.

      Tom Wagner - N1MM