Invalid Control Array Index

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2007
      If I click on AF - EU - SA or All in the Mults Window, I only get a
      partial listing of mults and the message "MultsByBand
      (ShowCountryMults) - 341 - Invalid control array index" pops up.
      Version 7.9.4. Is it me or a bug?

      73,
      Tom N2CU <><
    • Steve London
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2007
        It's a bug. I can reproduce it clicking on SA.

        73,
        Steve, N2IC

        Tom wrote:
        > If I click on AF - EU - SA or All in the Mults Window, I only get a
        > partial listing of mults and the message "MultsByBand
        > (ShowCountryMults) - 341 - Invalid control array index" pops up.
        > Version 7.9.4. Is it me or a bug?
        >
        > 73,
        > Tom N2CU <><

      • w6nws
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
          Was this ever fixed? I ran into the same symptoms logging QSOs with
          ZP5MAL today in ARRL SSB using version 7.12.7. It did not show up
          logging ZP5MAL during ARRL CW a couple of weeks ago on the same
          version/setup other than contest. The QSO was actually logged
          although a note in the bottom of the logging window said the QSO was
          not logged. I had the multipler window up set on All by country. I
          had not clicked on the multiplier window during the time the logger
          was up. The message in my case showed 340 instead of 341 and the
          value mentioned was '2050'.

          My environment is WinXP SP2 with all the latest fixes. A Kenwood
          radio is configured and a parallel port for keying is configured.

          73, Larry W6NWS