Logs wanted for Super Check Partial

  • Randy Thompson, K5ZD
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 1, 2007
      Time to get ready for the Fall contest season. I am looking for logs for
      input to the Super Check Partial database files. Now is the perfect time to
      submit your logs from the summer contests (CQ WPX CW, IARU, and WAE CW).

      Please send me the same Cabrillo format log that you submitted to the
      contest sponsor.

      Logs from any of the following contests are most welcome.
      CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
      CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
      CQ 160M - CW, Phone
      ARRL DX - CW, Phone
      ARRL Sweepstakes - CW, Phone
      ARRL RTTY Roundup
      ARRL 10M
      ARRL 160M
      IARU Radiosport
      Russian DX Contest
      Worked All Europe - CW, Phone, RTTY

      Simply add your log as an attachment to the email and send to
      k5zd@....

      More info on SCP at http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

      Next update will be in mid September.

      Thanks for your help!

      Randy, K5ZD
      k5zd@...
      www.k5zd.com
    • Randy Thompson, K5ZD
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 19, 2007
        Last call for logs before the Fall 2007 version of the SCP files is created.
        I will publish new master files on Tue, Oct 23, GMT.

        Logs from any of the following contests are most welcome.
        CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
        CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
        CQ 160M - CW, Phone
        ARRL DX - CW, Phone
        ARRL Sweepstakes - CW, Phone
        ARRL RTTY Roundup
        ARRL 10M
        ARRL 160M
        IARU Radiosport
        Russian DX Contest
        Worked All Europe - CW, Phone, RTTY

        Please send me the same Cabrillo format log that you submitted to the
        contest sponsor. Simply add your log as an attachment to the email and send
        to k5zd@....

        (If you have already sent logs before, no need to send the same ones again.)

        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 30, 2007
          Time to get ready for the Spring contest season. I am looking for logs for
          input to the Super Check Partial database files. Now is the perfect time to
          submit your logs from the Fall contests (WAE, CQWW, SS).

          Please send me the same Cabrillo format log that you submitted to the
          contest sponsor.

          Logs from any of the following contests are most welcome.
          CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
          CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
          CQ 160M - CW, Phone
          ARRL DX - CW, Phone
          ARRL Sweepstakes - CW, Phone
          ARRL RTTY Roundup
          ARRL 10M
          ARRL 160M
          IARU Radiosport
          Russian DX Contest
          Worked All Europe - CW, Phone, RTTY

          Simply add your log as an attachment to the email and send to
          k5zd@....

          More info on SCP at http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

          Next update will be in mid January.

          Thanks for your help!

          Randy, K5ZD
          k5zd@...
          www.k5zd.com
        • Jan PA4JJ
          Message 4 of 22 , Dec 31, 2007
            Here is my log from the ARLL 10 meter contest cw as C56JJ

            73 and happy 2008!

            Jan
            PA4JJ

[...]

          • David Robbins K1TTT
            Message 5 of 22 , Dec 31, 2007
              Don't send them here... send direct to randy.

              David Robbins K1TTT
              e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@...
              web: http://www.k1ttt.net

            • Randy Thompson, K5ZD
              Message 6 of 22 , Feb 6 4:44 PM
                Time to get ready for the ARRL DX Contests. I am looking for logs for input
                to the Super Check Partial database files. Now is the perfect time to
                submit your logs from the recent contests (CQWW, RTTY RU, CQ 160).

                Please send me the same Cabrillo format log that you submitted to the
                contest sponsor. If you have already sent your logs, there is no reason to
                send them again.

                Logs from any of the following contests are most welcome.
                CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
                CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
                CQ 160M - CW, Phone
                ARRL DX - CW, Phone
                ARRL Sweepstakes - CW, Phone
                ARRL RTTY Roundup
                ARRL 10M
                ARRL 160M
                IARU Radiosport
                Russian DX Contest
                Worked All Europe - CW, Phone, RTTY

                Simply add your log as an attachment to the email and send to
                k5zd@....

                More info on SCP at http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

                Next update will be in by Sunday, Feb 10.

                Thanks for your help!

                Randy, K5ZD
                k5zd@...
                www.k5zd.com
              • Randy Thompson, K5ZD
                Message 7 of 22 , Apr 7, 2008
                  We are reaching the end of the contest season with just CQ WPX CW left to
                  go. I am looking for logs for input to the Super Check Partial database
                  files. Now is the perfect time to submit your logs from the recent contests
                  (Russian DX, CQ WPX RTTY, CQ WPX Phone, CQ 160).

                  Please send me the same Cabrillo format log that you submitted to the
                  contest sponsor. If you have already sent your logs, there is no reason to
                  send them again.

                  Logs from any of the following contests are most welcome.
                  CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
                  CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
                  CQ 160M - CW, Phone
                  ARRL DX - CW, Phone
                  ARRL Sweepstakes - CW, Phone
                  ARRL RTTY Roundup
                  ARRL 10M
                  ARRL 160M
                  IARU Radiosport
                  Russian DX Contest
                  Worked All Europe - CW, Phone, RTTY

                  Simply add your log as an attachment to the email and send to
                  k5zd@....

                  More info on SCP at http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

                  Next update will be in by middle of May.

                  Thanks for your help!

                  Randy, K5ZD
                  k5zd@...
                  www.k5zd.com

                  PS - If there is anyone out there who would be interested in taking over the
                  job of producing the SCP files, please write to me.
                • Randy Thompson, K5ZD
                  Message 8 of 22 , Jul 4, 2008
                    Time to prepare a new set of SCP files before IARU HF Radiosport. I am
                    requesting your logs for input to the Super Check Partial database files.

                    Please send me the same Cabrillo format log that you submitted to the
                    contest sponsor. If you have already sent me your logs, there is no reason
                    to send them again.

                    Logs from any of the following contests are most welcome.
                    CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
                    CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
                    CQ 160M - CW, Phone
                    ARRL DX - CW, Phone
                    ARRL Sweepstakes - CW, Phone
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup
                    ARRL 10M
                    ARRL 160M
                    IARU Radiosport
                    Russian DX Contest
                    Worked All Europe - CW, Phone, RTTY

                    Simply add your log as an attachment to the email and send to
                    k5zd@....

                    More info on SCP at http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

                    Next update will be at end of August.

                    Thanks for your help!

                    Randy, K5ZD
                    k5zd@...
                    www.k5zd.com
                  • Randy Thompson, K5ZD
                    Message 9 of 22 , Sep 3, 2008
                      Time to prepare a new set of SCP files before the Fall contest season. I am
                      requesting your logs for input to the Super Check Partial database files.

                      Please send me the same Cabrillo format log that you submitted to the
                      contest sponsor. If you have already sent me your logs, there is no reason
                      to send them again.

                      Logs from any of the following contests are most welcome.
                      CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
                      CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
                      CQ 160M - CW, Phone
                      ARRL DX - CW, Phone
                      ARRL Sweepstakes - CW, Phone
                      ARRL RTTY Roundup
                      ARRL 10M
                      ARRL 160M
                      IARU Radiosport
                      Russian DX Contest
                      Worked All Europe - CW, Phone, RTTY

                      Simply add your log as an attachment to the email and send to
                      k5zd@....

                      More info on SCP at http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

                      Next update will be on September 14.

                      Thanks for your help!

                      Randy, K5ZD
                      k5zd@...
                      www.k5zd.com
                    • Randy Thompson, K5ZD
                      Message 10 of 22 , Jan 27, 2009
                        Time to prepare a new set of SCP files before the Spring contest season. I
                        am requesting your logs for input to the Super Check Partial database files.

                        Please send me the same Cabrillo format log that you submitted to the
                        contest sponsor. If you have already sent me your logs, there is no reason
                        to send them again.

                        Logs from any of the following contests are most welcome.
                        CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
                        CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
                        CQ 160M - CW, Phone
                        ARRL DX - CW, Phone
                        ARRL Sweepstakes - CW, Phone
                        ARRL RTTY Roundup
                        ARRL 10M
                        ARRL 160M
                        IARU Radiosport
                        Russian DX Contest
                        Worked All Europe - CW, Phone, RTTY

                        Simply add your log as an attachment to the email and send to
                        k5zd@....

                        More info on SCP at http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

                        Next release of SCP will be on February 1. Please send logs before then.

                        Thanks for your help!

                        Randy, K5ZD
                        k5zd@...
                        www.k5zd.com