New feature

  • Tom Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      How much interest is there in having an "All QSOs" contest?

      Here is what it would do:

      1. Log any new qso's as general dx.
      2. Dupe like general dx.
      3. SHOW ALL QSO's FROM ALL CONTESTS and the "DX" log.

      I am sure there would be some bugs, and some small
      risk that a user might suffer data corruption until we work
      out all the bugs.

      I have played with it, and it seems really simple to implement,
      but I have enough gray hair to know better.

      Tom Wagner - N1MM