Re: [N1MM] esm EXCHANGE MESSAGE

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 2, 2007
      Sorry attachments are stripped off by the reflector - can you paste into
      your message?

      73, Pete

    • Steve Harrison
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 2, 2007
        At 01:53 PM 6/2/2007 -0700, you wrote:
        >Attatched

        Ummm.... you'll hafta resend it directly to Tom because attachments get
        stripped off as they go through the Yahooey reflector servers.

        Steve, K0XP
      • Richard Zalewski
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 2, 2007
          F5 IS EMPTY. If I press F2 it plays fine. If I mouse click F2 it plays
          fine.

          --
          Tnx es 73
          Dick W7ZR

        • Richard Zalewski
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 2, 2007
            I got it working. When Pete asked about F5 I did a little more snooping and
            found that I needed to have a file called empty.wav set for F5. Kind of
            hokey but it worked. Thanks for efforts guys.

            --
            Tnx es 73
            Dick W7ZR

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 2, 2007
              A single blank space in F5 will also work.

              --
              Tnx es 73
              Dick W7ZR