Re: [N1MM] esm EXCHANGE MESSAGE

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 2, 2007
      What do you have in the Run F5 slot? If you press F2 by itself does it
      play OK? In Run ESM mode the program is sending F5+F2.

      73, Pete

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 2, 2007
        Sorry attachments are stripped off by the reflector - can you paste into
        your message?

        73, Pete

      • Steve Harrison
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 2, 2007
          At 01:53 PM 6/2/2007 -0700, you wrote:
          >Attatched

          Ummm.... you'll hafta resend it directly to Tom because attachments get
          stripped off as they go through the Yahooey reflector servers.

          Steve, K0XP
        • Richard Zalewski
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 2, 2007
            F5 IS EMPTY. If I press F2 it plays fine. If I mouse click F2 it plays
            fine.

            --
            Tnx es 73
            Dick W7ZR

          • Richard Zalewski
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 2, 2007
              I got it working. When Pete asked about F5 I did a little more snooping and
              found that I needed to have a file called empty.wav set for F5. Kind of
              hokey but it worked. Thanks for efforts guys.

              --
              Tnx es 73
              Dick W7ZR

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 2, 2007
                A single blank space in F5 will also work.

                --
                Tnx es 73
                Dick W7ZR