Re: [N1MM] How do I get multi points for same stn in two counties

  • Dick-w0raa
    Message 1 of 31 , May 6, 2007
      Just a thought. Maybe the NEWE means NEW England QP? I guess that would distinguish it from NEQP, which could be NEbraska QP.

      Also, everybody be sure to mark your calendars for the upcoming first annual COLORADO QSO PARTY (COQP) to be held on July 15, 2007. We have a lot of plaques for First Place finishes in a sponsored category. If a category is not sponsored with a plaque, we will award certificates. N1MM has a module for the COQP.

      Dick
      W0RAA
      Judging Committee for COQP
      Message 31 of 31 , May 11, 2007
        Using both programs to me is a waste of time. N1MM has a built in PSK
        interface that works perfectly for contesting. PSK is a supported mode in
        the log with any of the mixed mode or digital contests. That includes Field
        Day

        73's Rick N2AMG
        AIM:n2amg
        Yahoo:n2amg