Re: [N1MM] serial number wave files

  • Gerry
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 2, 2007
      Prasad,

      No need now that we all know it doesn't work. Had a lot of fun trying and learned a lot about sending .wav files in the process.

      Gerry
      VE6LB/VA6XDX
      ARRL DXCC Card Checker
      VE/VA6 QSL Bureau Team
      (403) 251-6520
      ve6lb (at) telus (dot) net
      www.qsl.net/ve6lb/

      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 2, 2007
        Any way to get the original issue number re-opened or do need to resubmit? It seems to have been culled even though it was still ongoing?

        I found some private msgs between Pete and I. The issue below was originally raised as a bug by N9KT as B0784 with follow-up descirption from myself.

        Mike
        G7TWC