Re: [N1MM] NEQP

  • Tom Wagner
    Message 1 of 15 , May 4, 2002
      This has been fixed. Download 394
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "C. Allan Allmand" <n5ca@...>
      To: <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 15:13
      Subject: Re: [N1MM] NEQP

      > Yep. same error here.
      >
      > At 10:03 05/04/2002 -0400, you wrote:
      >
      > >Anyone else with this symptom? (429 error after
      > >installing Version 1.1.393)?
      > >
      > >Tom

    • Carl - WC4H
      Message 2 of 15 , May 4, 2002
        If you are running Windows ME, you cannot expect logging programs with
        interfaces and other complexities to run. I struggled with it with many
        programs and finally installed XP Pro.. All my problems disappeared.

        73
        Carl

        > > Anyone else with this symptom? (429 error after
        > > installing Version 1.1.393)?
        > >
        > > Tom

      • Scott Nichols
        Message 3 of 15 , May 5, 2002
          I agree with Carl...WIN ME is useless...I have stuck with WIN 98 on all
          29 machines I look after at work and home, after much grief with ME,
          2000 and XP...Tried, tested and true, as the saying goes...WIN ME hates
          any DOS applications and has too many other bugs...IMHO, give it the big
          toe...

          73, Scott VE1OP

          [Image]

        • Tom Osborne
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 15, 2005
            Subject: [N1MM] NEQP

            Hi John

            Here's what I found. This is from an email I sent last night.

            I played in the GA party and maded it work. Go to "file", "start a new log
            for a contest", go to the pulldown menu just above "edit section list." on
            the right. Pull the dropdown menu down and select "NE." Then click on the
            "inport section list." That will give you the NE QSO party with the right
            sections. I found that by accident, not in the manual :-) 73

            Forgot one thing. When you click on "import section list", a box opens.
            Select "county.sec." That loads all the counties. You can look at the "edit
            counties" and see the counties in NE and if there is one that is wrong, you
            can add it.

            Tom W7WHY

            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 15, 2005
              Sorry, Tom, but you should select "NEWE" for the New England QSO Party.
              "NE" is for Nebraska. (look at MM manual Chapter 43, sect. 43.3, p.226)

              Here's what I found. This is from an email I sent last night.

              I played in the GA party and maded it work. Go to "file", "start a new
              log
              for a contest", go to the pulldown menu just above "edit section list." on
              the right. Pull the dropdown menu down and select "NE." Then click on the
              "inport section list." That will give you the NE QSO party with the right
              sections. I found that by accident, not in the manual :-) 73

              Forgot one thing. When you click on "import section list", a box opens.
              Select "county.sec." That loads all the counties. You can look at the
              "edit
              counties" and see the counties in NE and if there is one that is wrong,
              you
              can add it.

              Tom W7WHY

              > Now I'm sure someone else has asked this question, but I don't see a
              NEQP
              > as
              > a listed contest in N1MM. I would hate to have to revert to CT for just
              > this one contest. Am I mistaken?
              >
              > help?
              >
              > de John ko1h

            • Rex Maner
              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 15, 2005
                John
                Now I'm going to be the expert, HA HA go to 44.4 in the manual and read
                that and the next 3 or 4 paragraphs. It will all become clear as mud.

                Quack

                > Now I'm sure someone else has asked this question, but I don't see a NEQP
                as
                > a listed contest in N1MM. I would hate to have to revert to CT for just
                > this one contest. Am I mistaken?
                >
                > help?
                >
                > de John ko1h
                >

                > --

                > --

              • Tom Osborne
                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 15, 2005
                  Oh now I see. I thought this was the Nebraska QSO party this weekend.
                  Guess when all else fails, read the directions :-) Oh well, I now know how
                  to do the Nebraska QSO party if they have one. 73
                  Tom W7WHY

                  > Sorry, Tom, but you should select "NEWE" for the New England QSO Party.
                  > "NE" is for Nebraska. (look at MM manual Chapter 43, sect. 43.3, p.226)
                  >
                  > 73, Ted W4NZ

                • Rex Maner
                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 15, 2005
                    Tom
                    Its the same wkend as the WAQP Salmon Run