QSO Party County Lists

  • Tom Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      I need some help now with county lists.

      DON'T SEND ME LINKS!
      DON'T POST LINKS!
      DON'T REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

      tfwagner@...

      If you want to help please read this
      whole email. It takes time for me
      to answer emails, so I won't be
      acknowledging or answering emails on
      this subject.

      What I need is a list of the sponsor-APPROVED
      county abbreviations for each state.

      If you would like to help, please send
      the list with the state and only the
      state as the subject line.

      PUT ONE APPROVED COUNTY
      ABBREVIATION PER LINE
      IN THE EMAIL.

      The point here is I can go to the sites myself.
      The help you are giving me is formatting the
      info in a way I can use it easily.

      Sorry, but I won't be acknowledging
      these contributions because of time.

      The states I need are:
      NAME=AL
      NAME=AK
      NAME=CA
      NAME=DE
      NAME=FL
      NAME=GA
      NAME=HI
      NAME=IN
      NAME=IL
      NAME=KS
      NAME=LA
      NAME=MD
      NAME=MI
      NAME=MN
      NAME=NE
      NAME=NEWENGLAND
      NAME=NC
      NAME=NJ
      NAME=NV
      NAME=OH
      NAME=OK
      NAME=OR
      NAME=PA
      NAME=SD
      NAME=TN
      NAME=TX
      NAME=VA
      NAME=VT
      NAME=WI
      NAME=WV

      I know I sound like the soup nazi, but
      if this is going to save any time, I need to
      do it this way.

      Each afternoon, I will send out the
      list of states that I still need.

      Tom Wagner - N1MM