Re: [N1MM] over flow

  • neredneck@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2002
      I don't disagree....... I do have to log what I am given to get cedit for the
      contact.
      The point is moot as I was looking for dx countries and not actually in
      contest, so will not be submitting the log.

      Mearly reporting what I observed to Tom about the over flow error.

      Now tell me what the max number is that would be recognized?