Computerising a G-2800SDX rotator using a RotorCard and N1MM

  • Alan Holdsworth
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
      Hi Guys

      I copy below reply to my enquiry to the makers of RotorCard and would ask if
      anyone has used has this system and will in work with N1MM.

      Alan H F5VJK/G8OO

      C.c Bob W9KNI

      -----------------

      Good morning Alan and thanks for yours. I trust you are enjoying the warmer
      weather and cheaper wine.

      We think our RotorCard SDX will work fine in N1MM but do not know the
      program so are not positive. But you can check - if the program will
      interface with Rotor-EZ or with the HyGain DCU-1 it will work with our card
      as we use the same protocols.

      The RotorCard SDX is US $129.95 plus US $10 shipping via Global Priority
      Airmail .

      All information on this product is on our web site - we have nothing else!

      Setting up is extremely easy - takes most people under fifteen minutes.

      OK?

      73

      Bob Locher W9KNI

      Idiom Press

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        From the manual:

        N1MM rotor has the ability to control up to 16 rotors per station, and to control rotors connected to other computers on your LAN. N1MM rotor leverages the Antenna tab to define what rotors are controlled when you are on a band. N1MM rotor can even rotate a stack with one command. N1MM rotor is an external program which can be used from within N1MM logger or as a stand-alone program.

        Supported rotor types
        * DCU1
        * No Stop button supported.
        * M2 Orion
        * Speed shown to bottom right of status bar.
        * Prosistel
        * AlfaSpid
        * Yaesu
        * RC2800P-A
        * Rotor-EZ
        * AlfaSpid ROT2
        All rotors except the DCU1 support position reporting.

        73, Pete