Weird problem

  • Tom Osborne
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2006
      Hi All

      I'm using the DX Doubler here with N1MM and it works great except for one
      thing. When not contesting, I have to turn the DX doubler on, load N1MM,
      and then the PTT will work on the radio. If I don't load it, it won't key
      the radio. Then I can close N1MM and leave the DXD on and it will continue
      to key the radio. 73
      Tom W7WHY
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2006
        Tom,

        I am using a DX Doubler, too. I don't understand your comment about the DXD
        keying the radio. When you shut down N1MM, what is keying the radio?

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2013
          I am using N1MM with a MKII and K3.

          On SSB I find that the Mic audio from the MKII into the K3 stops after a period of time (approx 20 secs). If I release and reapply the PTT the cycle repeats.

          Yes, I know that this is rather long for a contest exchange :-)

          If N1MM is not running all is well with audio OK for as long as I care to speak.

          Any ideas ?
          Is it a computer resource issue ?

          73
          Stewart G3RXQ