Re: [N1MM] Another question

  • WW3S
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2006
      just close it using the X in the top corner....
      On 9/30/2006 12:31:40 PM, Dick Thompson (w0raa@...) wrote:
      > When I bring up N1MM, i get 2 Bandmap windows that come up. One is
      > labeled FT-817 VFO A and the other is labeled FT-817 VFO B. I
      > don't want the B window to come up. It's obvious I have something set
      > incorrectly, someplace, but I can't seem to find where. I don't have a
      > whole lot of hair in my advanced years, but I darned sure am pulling it
      > out a little at a time. Hi HI. Can anybody tell me where to look to
      > correct this or possibly what I "may" have set incorrectly. Or, does it
      > come up by default since the FT-857D
      > (that's the radio I have, but I have to choose the FT-817 since the FT-857
      isn't
      > one of the choices) has a VFO A and a VFO B?
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Dick
      > W0RAA

    • Dick-w0raa
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 16, 2007
        Thanks, Steve. Now I know how to save the function key macros. I guess that I am so used to WriteLog for Fn Key macros that I forget there are defaults for them in MM. I guess I need to spend more time with the manual (online & paper copy) to learn everything. I'll get it eventually, I hope.

        Again, thanks.

        Dick
        W0RAA

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 16, 2007
          Thanks, Ted. I've printed that info and will refer to it. I am going to try MM in the upcoming NAQP RTTY next weekend.

          Dick
          W0RAA