RE: [N1MM] Re: Stereo bit LPT5?

  • Clive Whelan
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
      Thanks Jan, I'll assume that IS pin5 of LPT then

      73

      Clive
      GW3NJW
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
        Mystery resolved. {STEREOON} worked, so I knew it WAS pin 5, but on my
        keyboard it's not the backquote key rather the single quote key, i.e. the
        one under @

        73

        Clive
        GW3NJW

        wrote:

        > Trying to set up the MK2R.
        >
        > I think, that the backquote key and the {STEREOON} macro
        > assert pin5 of the LPT, but this doesn't seem to be working,
        > so wonder if I might have it wrong?
        >
        > 73
        >

        > Clive
        > GW3NJW

      • on4aeb
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
          Yes Clive, Dx Doubler uses Pin 5 on LPT-port for stereo. Backquote
          and {STEREOON} are both working with the last N1MM version.