Re: Stereo bit LPT5?

  • on4aeb
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
      It is working here with the Dx Doubler, no problems at all Clive.

      73,
      Jan on4aeb

      --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Clive Whelan" <clive.whelan@...>
      wrote:

      > Trying to set up the MK2R.
      >
      > I think, that the backquote key and the {STEREOON} macro
      > assert pin5 of the LPT, but this doesn't seem to be working,
      > so wonder if I might have it wrong?
      >
      > 73
      >

      > Clive
      > GW3NJW

    • Clive Whelan
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
        Thanks Jan, I'll assume that IS pin5 of LPT then

        73

        Clive
        GW3NJW

        wrote:

        > Trying to set up the MK2R.
        >
        > I think, that the backquote key and the {STEREOON} macro
        > assert pin5 of the LPT, but this doesn't seem to be working,
        > so wonder if I might have it wrong?
        >
        > 73
        >

        > Clive
        > GW3NJW

      • Clive Whelan
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
          Mystery resolved. {STEREOON} worked, so I knew it WAS pin 5, but on my
          keyboard it's not the backquote key rather the single quote key, i.e. the
          one under @

          73

          Clive
          GW3NJW

          wrote:

          > Trying to set up the MK2R.
          >
          > I think, that the backquote key and the {STEREOON} macro
          > assert pin5 of the LPT, but this doesn't seem to be working,
          > so wonder if I might have it wrong?
          >
          > 73
          >

          > Clive
          > GW3NJW

        • on4aeb
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
            Yes Clive, Dx Doubler uses Pin 5 on LPT-port for stereo. Backquote
            and {STEREOON} are both working with the last N1MM version.