Stereo bit LPT5?

  • Clive Whelan
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
      Trying to set up the MK2R.

      I think, that the backquote key and the {STEREOON} macro
      assert pin5 of the LPT, but this doesn't seem to be working,
      so wonder if I might have it wrong?

      73

      Clive
      GW3NJW
    • on4aeb
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
        It is working here with the Dx Doubler, no problems at all Clive.

        73,
        Jan on4aeb

        --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Clive Whelan" <clive.whelan@...>
        wrote:

        > Trying to set up the MK2R.
        >
        > I think, that the backquote key and the {STEREOON} macro
        > assert pin5 of the LPT, but this doesn't seem to be working,
        > so wonder if I might have it wrong?
        >
        > 73
        >

        > Clive
        > GW3NJW

      • Clive Whelan
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
          Thanks Jan, I'll assume that IS pin5 of LPT then

          73

          Clive
          GW3NJW

          wrote:

          > Trying to set up the MK2R.
          >
          > I think, that the backquote key and the {STEREOON} macro
          > assert pin5 of the LPT, but this doesn't seem to be working,
          > so wonder if I might have it wrong?
          >
          > 73
          >

          > Clive
          > GW3NJW

        • Clive Whelan
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
            Mystery resolved. {STEREOON} worked, so I knew it WAS pin 5, but on my
            keyboard it's not the backquote key rather the single quote key, i.e. the
            one under @

            73

            Clive
            GW3NJW

            wrote:

            > Trying to set up the MK2R.
            >
            > I think, that the backquote key and the {STEREOON} macro
            > assert pin5 of the LPT, but this doesn't seem to be working,
            > so wonder if I might have it wrong?
            >
            > 73
            >

            > Clive
            > GW3NJW

          • on4aeb
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
              Yes Clive, Dx Doubler uses Pin 5 on LPT-port for stereo. Backquote
              and {STEREOON} are both working with the last N1MM version.