Re: [N1MM] Problem ??

  • Robert Chudek - KØRC
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
      Rex,

      Go into the Grayline directory and open the qth.txt file. The first two numbers should not be negative. If they are, change them to something like 10,000 and 15,000 and resave the file. The Grayline window should pop up somewhere on your screen and you can manipulate if from there.

      What happens is if these numbers go negative, the Grayline window becomes "one pixel", and even on the best monitor, that's just a little too hard to see. The qth.txt file gets updated everytime you change the Grayline window size and/or position.

      73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
        Rex,

        Go into the Grayline directory and open the qth.txt file. The first two numbers should not be negative. If they are, change them to something like 10,000 and 15,000 and resave the file. The Grayline window should pop up somewhere on your screen and you can manipulate if from there.

        What happens is if these numbers go negative, the Grayline window becomes "one pixel", and even on the best monitor, that's just a little too hard to see. The qth.txt file gets updated everytime you change the Grayline window size and/or position.

        73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

        Bob, I have the same problem with Gray line window as Rex.

        I have followed your advise about qth.txt, bot nothing has changed.

        73! de Iva, UA6LJB

        _Bo

      • Robert Chudek - KØRC
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
          Hello Iva,

          Okay then... The first two numbers in the file are the window size.

          There are also two LAST numbers in the file. These are the window coordinates for the upper left corner pixel. If these number have gone negative, the Grayline window might open up in the next county/oblast to the left!

          Change the last two numbers to something like 2000 and 2000.

          73 de Bob - KØRC in MN