Re: [N1MM] Re: Contest Category Rationale

  • Bill Turner
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2006
      ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

      On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 08:34:00 -0600, "Phil Krichbaum"
      <vailphil@...> wrote:

      > I forsee the time where there will be no assisted class as all entrants
      >will be permitted to use spots.

      ------------ REPLY FOLLOWS ------------

      Heaven forbid.

      Whatever happened to using that big knob in the middle of the radio?
      Have we lost the ability to find stations all by ourselves?

      Bill, W6WRT
    • Tom Wagner
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2006
        This post is *exactly* why I asked that there be no more
        posts on this topic.

        STOP

        Tom - N1MM

        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 1, 2006
          >This post is *exactly* why I asked that there be no more
          >posts on this topic.
          >
          >STOP
          >
          >Tom - N1MM

          I didn't see your request to stop until after I posted. Sorry.

          Bill, W6WRT