Re: [N1MM] SO2R

  • Steve London
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 1, 2006
      randyjohnson1937 wrote:
      > I am trying to set up N1MM for portable operation with my laptop for
      > CQP. I have my two radios (IC706MKiiG for SSB and K2 for CW) talking
      > with the computer OK but every time I change windows I get this
      > message.
      >
      > EntryWindow (stn_window focus swapped)- 91 Object window variable or
      > With Block Variable not set.

      What version of N1MM ?

      > What does THIS mean and how might I fix it. BTW, do not have that
      > problem with home computer and the settings seem identical

      Same radios with the home computer ? What OS on the home computer and
      laptop ?

      Try copying both the ham.mdb (of whatever the name of your database is)
      and the N1MM Logger.ini from the home computer to the laptop. (Save a
      copy of the original ham.mdb on the laptop).

      73,
      Steve, N2IC

      > Randy W6SJ

    • Steve London