Re: Can't Play .wav Files

  • cwman@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      My apologies to the group. Soundcard problem attributable to operator error. Problems solved (rather, solution determined).
      73,

      Fred/NA2U
      CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
      "Je mange donc je suis."
      "Good wine is a necessity of life for me."--Thomas Jefferson
      "Wretched excess is just barely enough." -- Mario Batali (from Heat by Bill Buford)