RE: [N1MM] Can't Play .wav Files

  • David Robbins K1TTT
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      Does it give you any error in the entry window status bar?

      How did you record it? with n1mm or some other tool? I always recommend
      recording with n1mm since it will put the file in the same place it expects
      to play them from, and it records only with the formats that it can also
      play.

      David Robbins K1TTT
      e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@...
      web: http://www.k1ttt.net