Version 6.10.1

  • Tom Wagner
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
      Is available at:
      http://www.pi4dec.nl/n1mm/RevisionHistory.htm

      Tom Wagner - N1MM
    • Gerald Boutin
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
        Has anyone else tried upgrading to v6.10.1 and had problems? Stalls at
        the splash screen for me.

        I've also tried starting by deleting my ini file and mdb files and a
        5.7.2 full install followed by v6.10.1 and still no joy. No problems
        installing v6.10.0.

        --
        Gerald Boutin, VE6WA

        --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Wagner" <tfwagner@...> wrote:

        > Is available at:
        > http://www.pi4dec.nl/n1mm/RevisionHistory.htm
        >
        > Tom Wagner - N1MM

      • Prasad
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
          Works fine here

          73 de Prasad VU2PTT

          - Now QRV after 8 years with a new IC-746PRO :)

          On 10/2/06, Gerald Boutin <gboutin@...> wrote:
          > Has anyone else tried upgrading to v6.10.1 and had problems? Stalls at
          > the splash screen for me.
          >
          > I've also tried starting by deleting my ini file and mdb files and a
          > 5.7.2 full install followed by v6.10.1 and still no joy. No problems
          > installing v6.10.0.
          >
          > --
          > Gerald Boutin, VE6WA
          >
          > --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Wagner" <tfwagner@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Is available at:
          > > http://www.pi4dec.nl/n1mm/RevisionHistory.htm
          > >
          > > Tom Wagner - N1MM

        • lu_w3vr
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
            Gerald:

            Works ok here on Windows 2000 Pro, even fixed the "Entry Window
            (RadioInterface.SetFrequency)-13-Type Mismatch" Error I was getting
            with an earlier version.

            The error message didnt seem to harm anything either so go figure!

            -Lu - W3VR

            --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Gerald Boutin" <gboutin@...>
            wrote:

            > Has anyone else tried upgrading to v6.10.1 and had problems? Stalls
            at
            > the splash screen for me.
            >
            > I've also tried starting by deleting my ini file and mdb files and
            > 5.7.2 full install followed by v6.10.1 and still no joy. No
            problems
            > installing v6.10.0.
            >
            > --
            > Gerald Boutin, VE6WA
            >
            > --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Wagner" <tfwagner@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Is available at:
            > > http://www.pi4dec.nl/n1mm/RevisionHistory.htm
            > >
            > > Tom Wagner - N1MM

          • Gerald Boutin
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
              OK, thanks. Must be me. Will have to do a bit more chasing to see
              what I'ved mucked up.

              --
              Gerald Boutin, VE6WA

              --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, Prasad <vu2ptt@...> wrote:

              > Works fine here
              >
              > 73 de Prasad VU2PTT
              >
              > - Now QRV after 8 years with a new IC-746PRO :)
              >

              > On 10/2/06, Gerald Boutin <gboutin@...> wrote:
              > > Has anyone else tried upgrading to v6.10.1 and had problems?
              Stalls at
              > > the splash screen for me.
              > >
              > > I've also tried starting by deleting my ini file and mdb files
              and a
              > > 5.7.2 full install followed by v6.10.1 and still no joy. No
              problems
              > > installing v6.10.0.
              > >
              > > --
              > > Gerald Boutin, VE6WA
              > >
              > > --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Wagner" <tfwagner@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Is available at:
              > > > http://www.pi4dec.nl/n1mm/RevisionHistory.htm
              > > >
              > > > Tom Wagner - N1MM

            • it9blb
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
                Just for general information: absolutely NO problems here under
                Windows 2000-PRO, Duron 1200 MHz, 1Mb RAM, Microkeyer.

                73s,
                Joe, IT9BLB

                http://www.ih9p.com