Re: [N1MM] MMTTY

  • Robert Chudek - KØRC
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2006
      Something is really WHACKED! My second post arrived almost two hours before my original post? WhaaHoo must have implemented a new Last In First Out message handler...

      BTW, I got a nice booklet from the OK-OM Contest Committee today showing the results of the 2005 CW contest. I finished 29th out of 35!... I looked up my log soapbox and see it was one way propagation that weekend. Hope to do better this fall. CW is 11 & 12 Nov 2006 and all rules are here: http://okomdx.crk.cz

      73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
        I had Yahoo posts that didn’t show up at all and I had post that took at
        least 6 hours. I should and AGAIN because this isn’t the first time.

        _____

        Something is really WHACKED! My second post arrived almost two hours before
        my original post? WhaaHoo must have implemented a new Last In First Out
        message handler...

        BTW, I got a nice booklet from the OK-OM Contest Committee today showing the
        results of the 2005 CW contest. I finished 29th out of 35!... I looked up my
        log soapbox and see it was one way propagation that weekend. Hope to do
        better this fall. CW is 11 & 12 Nov 2006 and all rules are here:
        http://okomdx. <http://okomdx.crk.cz> crk.cz

        73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

        Yes, you need to download the MMTTY software. It is a separate download. You
        can find it here: http://mmhamsoft. <http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/>
[...]

        <http://desktop.google.com/about.html> google.com/about.html

        73 de Bob - KØRC in MN