Re: Re[2]: [N1MM] RUSDXRTTY rules link...

  • Robert Chudek - K├śRC
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2006
      Hello Art,

      I won't be able to send them to you because now when I click on the "Show Rules" button in the N1MM Contest Setup window, an English page with the rules DOES come up. The tiny Russian message is gone.

      Maybe the message was telling me something like "QRX OM, we're updating the rules page". So the existing N1MM link is working now and I don't know whether it should be changed or not!

      I will leave that between you and Pete.

      73 de Bob - K0RC in MN