(Fwd) N1MM Bug Report

  • Bob Harrison
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2001
      Date sent: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 19:25:52 -0400
      To: g4ujs@..., N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
      From: ww3s@... (Jamie)
      Subject: N1MM Bug Report

      Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by:
      Jamie (ww3s@...)
      on Saturday, April 7, 2001 at 19:25:52
      -----

      Callsign: WW3S

      n1mmversion: 1.1.78

      OSVersion: Windows 95

      Processor: 200 mhx mmx

      RAM: 64m

      Rig: kwd 850

      OneLiner: current wwv disappears when another callsign is entered

      StepsToReproduce: EX: ZD7K is in the INFO window with all the correct
      information and the most recent WWV info displayed. Now you work
      another station ( in this case CP6XE) and the correct info for Bolivia
      is displayed but the WWV info disappears...

      -----

      Bob Harrison

      Telephone: +44 7976 754494

      Website: http://www.qsl.net/g4ujs
    • Bob Harrison, G4UJS.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2001
        OK Jamie, Logged.... but I am reasonably sure that it doesnt do this
        fo me! Although I havent been able to check it out right now... It
        might be related to the sizing of the info window.. I am sure Tom
        will look at it soon.

        Regards Bob G4UJS