ADIF for Montenegro and Swains Isl.

  • Andy Pfeiffer
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2006
      I just got back from long vacation and I am behind current
      developments.
      Can anybody provide ADIF numbers for Montenegro and Swains Isl.,
      please
      Andy - VA3PL
    • Gerry Hohn
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2006
        YU6=514
        KH8S=515

        Gerry VE6LB

        >I just got back from long vacation and I am behind current
        > developments.
        > Can anybody provide ADIF numbers for Montenegro and Swains Isl.,
        > please
        > Andy - VA3PL

      • Michael Keane K1MK
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2006
          Hi Andy,

          New DXCC Country Codes:

          514 MONTENEGRO
          515 SWAINS ISLAND

          Also note the following name change:

          296 SERBIA

          73,
          Mike K1MK

          At 12:59 PM 8/4/06, you wrote:
          >I just got back from long vacation and I am behind current
          >developments.
          >Can anybody provide ADIF numbers for Montenegro and Swains Isl.,
          >please
          >Andy - VA3PL

          Michael Keane K1MK
          k1mk@...
        • Andy Pfeiffer
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2006
            Thanks Mike

            73 de Andy - VA3PL

            >>> k1mk@... 08/04/06 1:57 PM >>>

            At 12:59 PM 8/4/06, you wrote:
            >I just got back from long vacation and I am behind current
            >developments.
            >Can anybody provide ADIF numbers for Montenegro and Swains Isl.,
            >please
            >Andy - VA3PL

            Michael Keane K1MK
            k1mk@...