RE: [N1MM] Sudden speed change with Winkey paddle CW

  • Art Searle W2NRA
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi Gerald,

      When I set the speed in WinKeyer2 that is the speed WinKey will start at.
      N1MM Logger will change that speed to whatever it's set at but the paddles
      will stay at the WinKeyer2 speed until you move the knob and that resets the
      paddles and N1MM Logger to the pot speed. Now when you change speed with
      N1MM Logger both will stay in sync. At least that is what I think is
      happening.

      73 Art W2NRA

      _____

      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 3, 2006
        I think it would be nice to have an option in Configurer to allow
        the pot/paddle speed to be coupled to the macro/keyboard or
        separate. It would increase the flexibility of the program and
        everyone could have it their way.

        Who knows, maybe this program option could help debug the sudden
        speed change problem.

        John
        k3ct@...