Some running mode/s&p issues

  • Sam, 9a3os
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
      Hi,

      I have noticed that if two computers on the network are set to the same frequency, switching run/s&p on one computer automaticly sets the same mode on another computer and vice versa.

      This prevents another station to fill in the band map with the local spots, because number server reserves the numbers in a different way regarding what mode are you in.

      Therefore, a method to switch operation mode independently is required.

      Regards
      Sam, 9a3os

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
        Sam, do you mean the same band, or the same exact frequency (within the tuning tolerance)? This could be an important bug.

        73, Pete

        At 08:10 AM 6/2/2006, Sam, 9a3os wrote:
        >Hi,
        >
        >I have noticed that if two computers on the network are set to the same frequency, switching run/s&p on one computer automaticly sets the same mode on another computer and vice versa.
        >
        >This prevents another station to fill in the band map with the local spots, because number server reserves the numbers in a different way regarding what mode are you in.
        >
        >Therefore, a method to switch operation mode independently is required.
        >
        >Regards
        >Sam, 9a3os

        >To unsubscribe, send an email to:
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Sam, 9a3os
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
          False alarm Pete :-))

          This is only happening with exactly the same frequency.