Info window rectangle

  • Sam, 9a3os
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
      Hi,

      There is something I wanted to ask for quite a while but there is always something else that gets more important.

      If all the menus of info window are checked, there is a rectangle aproximately 3mm by a few cm above the upper right corner of the message window.

      I didn't see anything being filled into that area of info window, so is that an object left unhadeled ?

      Regards
      Sam, 9a3os

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
        That's the record indicator, which gives you a crude indication of audio level when you are recording Function Key messages using Ctrl+Shift+Fkey to do so. It was added a few months ago to facilitate on-the-fly re-recording of Split CQ messages and the like.

        73, Pete