RE: [N1MM] ARRL Phone Problem

  • AD5VJ Bob
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
      Twilight Zone??

      Of course your not in an episode of twilight zone.

      But you might want to
      "smile, because your on ___ ___" :0)

      73 fer nw,
      Bob AD5VJ

      10X# 37210, FP#-1141, SMIRK#-5177
      http://www.n5iet.com/
      Code may be taking a back seat for now,
      but the pioneering spirit that put the code
      there in the first place is out front of it all.

      K4GM
      > Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 12:02 AM
      > To: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [N1MM] ARRL Phone Problem
      >
      > I just tried to send my log via email to ARRL. The
      robot

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
        George, do you mean that it is missing from the Cabrillo file, or from the log window itself? I just submitted mine and it went fine.

        If power is missing from QSOs in the log the log window, then you may have a corrupted database. Try File|Copy and Compact Database. Create a new one with a unique filename and copy the database with your ARRL phone log into it. Then try opening that database and see if the powers are back.

        Be sure to back up your active database, just in case, before you do the Copy (and Compact) operation.

        Please let me know.

        73, Pete

        At 01:02 AM 4/3/2006, George- K4GM wrote:
        >I just tried to send my log via email to ARRL. The robot bounced it. After
        >taking a look at the log I noticed that the POWER field is blank for all
        >contacts in the log. I definitely entered the power for each contact. Has
        >this data gone to cyber heaven or is there some way to retrieve it ?? Am I
        >in an episode of the Twilight Zone ??
        >

        >K4GM- George

        >To unsubscribe, send an email to:
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • K4GM George
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
          Thanks, Pete. I'll try your suggestion tonight when I go home. The POWER
          column is totally empty in the log--- not just the Cabrillo file.

          George Marzloff K4GM