Re: [N1MM] controlling the FT1000

  • DH5HV
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 2, 2006
      Press and Hold the 1,5 and 7 MHz buttons before switching on the rig.

      It "burns like a christmas tree" due to a lamp check and after that it
      displays the ROM version.

      Jochen

      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 2, 2006
        Jochen,

        You absolutely right! Sorry for the wrong info and thanks for correcting me.

        Gerry
        VE6LB/VA6XDX
        ARRL DXCC Card Checker
        VE/VA6 QSL Bureau Team