FT1000 Firmware

  • DH5HV
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      Hmh, the remail according Gerry´s mail came through after one minute.

      I sent the info how to do it correct 5 minutes before it and it is still not over Yahoo groups...

      So this is a test:

      Press and Hold the 1,5 and 7 MHz buttons before switching on the rig.

      It "burns like a christmas tree" due to a lamp check and after that it
      displays the ROM version.

      Jochen