Re: Icom CI-V

  • John Scicluna
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      I have just come across the same problem. I built a CI-V interface
      which controls my 756Pro3 and 775DSP concurrently, but only when using
      software that can handle multiple tranceivers on the same com port. I
      cant get this to work on NIMM logger because you can only define one
      function for each com port. However both Tranceivers work well if
      using DxLab Commander, CW Type and Ham Radio Deluxe.
      To be fair I am not sure that the software interrogates each
      Tranceiver at the same same time butI can switch from one to athe
      other just by a click.

      If it is necessary to have another CI-V, it is quite easy and cheap to
      built your own. Many designs on inet...really a simple circuit.