Re: Screen Layout 2

  • Bob Harrison, G4UJS.
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2001
      > fits perfectly on my 14" 800x600 screen and wastes no space.
      > Its viewable at http://www.qsl.net/vk4wpx/layout.html which is a
      screen shot
      > John - vk4cej

      hmmmm, John are you sure your screen is set to 800x600, looks to me
      like you have greater resolution, no way can I get that layout even
      close on my screen.... I use 800x600 cos my screen is too great (like
      my eyes!)

      73 de Bob G4UJS
    • John
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2001
        > hmmmm, John are you sure your screen is set to 800x600, looks to me
        > like you have greater resolution, no way can I get that layout even
        > close on my screen.... I use 800x600 cos my screen is too great (like
        > my eyes!)

        Oh dear, my most humble apologies to everyone.. My actual screen res. is
        1024 x 768. Sorry for the misleading information

        John - vk4cej
      • Bob Harrison, G4UJS.
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2001
          > > close on my screen.... I use 800x600 cos my screen is too great
          (like
          > > my eyes!)

          I meant not too great!!!!

          OK on your higher res John, no problems. I know Tom prefers greaater
          than 800x600 with the taskbar off aswell!
        • Tom Wagner
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2001
            With auto-hide on.... :-)

            Tom

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 4, 2001
              > Isn't the Large Font version in the log entry screen great for us
              > visually challenged hams hi hi?

              Oh yeah!..

              > PS you might like to try my DXcluster
              >
              > telnet gb7ujs.shacknet.nu:7373 (the 7373 is the telnet port)

              Thankyou.. I have not yet tried a telnet connection. The only packet
              cluster I can fine here in VK4 hops through about 5 digi-peaters and is very
              slow. I have not been able to ascertain if there is a telnet site in VK so
              will give your system a try real soon.

              John - vk4cej