Re: [N1MM] MMTTY

  • DH5HV
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17 12:13 AM
      do you have the correct "way" to mmtty.exe in the setup configured ?

      jochen

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2006
        Hello Phil,

        Yes, you need to download the MMTTY software. It is a separate download. You can find it here: http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/

        Install it according to the N1MM instructions here: http://pages.cthome.net/n1mm/html/English/DigitalMMTTY.htm

        Also, for the general audience edification... Your statement regarding not being able to determine whether there is a copy on your computer or not... Well Google can be your friend... They have a free package called Google Desktop... You can install this on your local machine and it will index your hard drive(s).

        When you want to find something on your computer but don't remember where you filed it, you can use Google Desktop to search your local drive. It only takes a second or two to locate stuff (after the initial indexing). It will find stuff inside directories, files, and even your email messages. Pretty powerful tool that I use from time to time!

        Read the license agreement during installation. You have some options whether to send (or not) non-identifiable data back to Google so they can improve their product.

        Check out Google Desktop here: http://desktop.google.com/about.html

        73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2006
          Something is really WHACKED! My second post arrived almost two hours before my original post? WhaaHoo must have implemented a new Last In First Out message handler...

          BTW, I got a nice booklet from the OK-OM Contest Committee today showing the results of the 2005 CW contest. I finished 29th out of 35!... I looked up my log soapbox and see it was one way propagation that weekend. Hope to do better this fall. CW is 11 & 12 Nov 2006 and all rules are here: http://okomdx.crk.cz

          73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
            I had Yahoo posts that didn’t show up at all and I had post that took at
            least 6 hours. I should and AGAIN because this isn’t the first time.

            _____

            Something is really WHACKED! My second post arrived almost two hours before
            my original post? WhaaHoo must have implemented a new Last In First Out
            message handler...

            BTW, I got a nice booklet from the OK-OM Contest Committee today showing the
            results of the 2005 CW contest. I finished 29th out of 35!... I looked up my
            log soapbox and see it was one way propagation that weekend. Hope to do
            better this fall. CW is 11 & 12 Nov 2006 and all rules are here:
            http://okomdx. <http://okomdx.crk.cz> crk.cz

            73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

            Yes, you need to download the MMTTY software. It is a separate download. You
            can find it here: http://mmhamsoft. <http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/>
[...]

            <http://desktop.google.com/about.html> google.com/about.html

            73 de Bob - KØRC in MN