Wisconsin QSO Party questions...

  • ab9io
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 9:27 PM
      Hello to the group,

      I am fairly new to the N1MM Logger but I am loving it so far! I did a
      modification of the Section file so that people that are operating in
      the Wisconsin QSO Party and are located within the state can use the
      additional state and province multipliers. Does anyone want this? If
      so, how should I distribute it?

      My other question concerns the WI stations in that our first contact
      with a WI station actually counts for two multipliers (the county and
      the state of Wisconsin). Would it be unreasonable to log our first
      contact with a local station twice? First logging would be for the
      state and the other logging would be for the county?

      I'd like to hear any thoughts on this. Are there any other State QSO
      Parties that operate this way?

      Thanks for a great program and excellent support!

      Tony, AB9IO