Re: [N1MM] A few RTTY observations

  • n7or
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2002
      --- In N1MMLogger@y..., Rick Ellison <rellison@t...> wrote:
      > See below:
      >

      > At 04:03 AM 2/2/2002 +0000, you wrote:
      > >I am set up for WPX-RTTY, using the MMTTY engine.
      > >
      > >A. The new 5 entry grab box should always have the latest callsign
      on
      > >top. If I copy "CQ CQ DE N7OR N7OP N7OR N7OR K", then hit the new
      > >excellent "GRAB" sequence, I am now working N7OP. Put the last sent
      > >call on top, even if it is already in the list.

      > I will add this to the list...

      Thank You, Rick. I know we all live busy lives, your effort is much
      appreciated by the RTTY gang, I'm sure I can speak for all of them as
      far as that. I am hoping that your update on this particular point is
      out by WPX-RTTY. I think it would make "ALT-G" really fantastic.

      Now I am off to search for a way to remap my kybd under Win98. I am
      thinking that making another key (like the period key, personally I
      do not use it) equal to "ALT-G" will make working guys on RTTY almost
      automagic. 73, Craig - N7OR