Version 1.1.338

  • Tom Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      With two votes to zero to "go for broke" with the
      vfo approach for FT-1000MP, there are changes
      in this version to continue work on that. Note that
      I can't test this code, as I don't have an 'MP.
      (Any offers would be graciously accepted :-).
      Therefore, you are looking at completely
      untested code. Please be patient. Non-MP
      changes have been tested, so the entire
      version is not in question, only the MP functionality.

      Version 1.1.338 (Started January 30, 2002)
      CW: Leading zero code was adding zeros, not T's. (G4BYG)
      Kenwood/K2 & MMTTY, Bandmap: clicking on mode would get stuck on LSB
      (AA7EQ)
      BARTG: Removed RST from Entry window.
      BARTG: Changed Cabrillo name to BARTG-SPRINT.
      FT-1000MP: Allow Yaesu radios to set vfo b mode.
      FT-1000MP: Mode, rit/xit on/off & offsets were not retrieved for vfo B
      (N1EU)

      73,
      Tom Wagner - N1MM
      Check out the N1MM Free Contest Logger at
      http://www.N1MM.com