N1MM in 2006 WRTC

  • Martin Monsalvo, LU5DX
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      I agree with you Roger. Let's make the effort to allow Software developers to do the changes well before the contest. So that, we can fully test these custom versions.
      Regards.
      Martin, LU5DX

      P.S.: I also agree with you about Ye Olde Standards, but let me add N1MM to the Gold List :-). It is "young" in terms of software life cycle, but already has achieved maturity in terms of excellence.

      G3SXW wrote:
      Dear WRTC-2006,
      In Finland the *BIGGEST SINGLE* problem was logging-
      software. So it's very important that specially-written versions
      be well-tested before the event.
      WRTC organisers have already agreed to liaise with three
      software-providers. Each one costs them time and energy.
      Last time ALL the teams used either CT, WL or TR.
      These are the gold-standards.
      73 de Roger/G3SXW.

      Martin, LU5DX
      Remember: 2006 GACW WWSA CW DX CONTEST
      GACW Web Site at: http://gacw.no-ip.org/
      SM3CER: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/gacwdxc.htm

      PhotoMail - it's free and works with your Yahoo! Mail.
      --0-1092789427-1138799348=:30860