RE: [N1MM] Fonts with slashed zeros....

  • José L. Menjibar (EA7GV)
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hello,
      Page 66 in pdf file
      Set Font − Change the font of the packet & telnet text boxes. Fixed fonts (like
      Fixedsys, Courier, Anadale Mono which has slashed zeros etc.) are recommended,
      so that columns will line up.
      73

      wgg14 <wgg14@...> escribió:
      Argh! I know I just read this somewhere. Maybe in the manual, maybe here.
      But I'll be damned if I can find it again. It specifically mentioned two or
      three fonts that use slashed zeros.

      Anyone know what they are?

      Tnx es 73,

      Ian, K5ZM

      ---------------------------------

      José L. Menjibar (EA7GV)
      ---------------------------------

    • Thomas PA1M
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
        Ian,

        Two slashed fonts can be downloaded from the N1MM website under
        Downloads, Other Files.
        Almost at the bottom.

        73' Thomas
        PA1M

        Slashed Fonts

        Font files have to be imported in Windows before they can be chosen in
        N1MM logger.

        *

        Windows XP:

        o 1. From the "Start" menu select "Control Panel" and then
        select the "Appearance and Themes" category.

        2. Select "Fonts" from the "See Also" panel at the left of
        this screen.

        * Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000

        1. Open the Windows Control Panel (START > SETTINGS >
        CONTROL PANEL)

        2. Double click on the "Fonts" icon in the Control Panel

        * Further for all Windows versions:
        o 3. On the "File" menu, select "Install New Font..."
        or "Install New Fonts"
        o 4. Click the drive and folder that contain the fonts you
        want to add.
        o 5. To select more than one font to add, press and hold down
        the CTRL key, click the fonts you want, then click on "OK"

        monaco.ttf <http://www.pi4dec.nl/n1mm/files/monaco.ttf>
        Slashed font named: Monaco.ttf
        ham.ttf <http://www.pi4dec.nl/n1mm/files/ham.ttf> Slashed font named:
        ham.ttf

        wgg14 wrote:
        > Argh! I know I just read this somewhere. Maybe in the manual, maybe here.
        > But I'll be damned if I can find it again. It specifically mentioned
        > two or
        > three fonts that use slashed zeros.
        >
        > Anyone know what they are?
        >
        > Tnx es 73,