Fonts with slashed zeros....

  • wgg14
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2006
      Argh! I know I just read this somewhere. Maybe in the manual, maybe here.
      But I'll be damned if I can find it again. It specifically mentioned two or
      three fonts that use slashed zeros.

      Anyone know what they are?

      Tnx es 73,

      Ian, K5ZM
    • José L. Menjibar (EA7GV)
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
        Hello,
        Page 66 in pdf file
        Set Font − Change the font of the packet & telnet text boxes. Fixed fonts (like
        Fixedsys, Courier, Anadale Mono which has slashed zeros etc.) are recommended,
        so that columns will line up.
        73

        wgg14 <wgg14@...> escribió:
        Argh! I know I just read this somewhere. Maybe in the manual, maybe here.
        But I'll be damned if I can find it again. It specifically mentioned two or
        three fonts that use slashed zeros.

        Anyone know what they are?

        Tnx es 73,

        Ian, K5ZM

        ---------------------------------

        José L. Menjibar (EA7GV)
        ---------------------------------

      • Thomas PA1M
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
          Ian,

          Two slashed fonts can be downloaded from the N1MM website under
          Downloads, Other Files.
          Almost at the bottom.

          73' Thomas
          PA1M

          Slashed Fonts

          Font files have to be imported in Windows before they can be chosen in
          N1MM logger.

          *

          Windows XP:

          o 1. From the "Start" menu select "Control Panel" and then
          select the "Appearance and Themes" category.

          2. Select "Fonts" from the "See Also" panel at the left of
          this screen.

          * Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000

          1. Open the Windows Control Panel (START > SETTINGS >
          CONTROL PANEL)

          2. Double click on the "Fonts" icon in the Control Panel

          * Further for all Windows versions:
          o 3. On the "File" menu, select "Install New Font..."
          or "Install New Fonts"
          o 4. Click the drive and folder that contain the fonts you
          want to add.
          o 5. To select more than one font to add, press and hold down
          the CTRL key, click the fonts you want, then click on "OK"

          monaco.ttf <http://www.pi4dec.nl/n1mm/files/monaco.ttf>
          Slashed font named: Monaco.ttf
          ham.ttf <http://www.pi4dec.nl/n1mm/files/ham.ttf> Slashed font named:
          ham.ttf

          wgg14 wrote:
          > Argh! I know I just read this somewhere. Maybe in the manual, maybe here.
          > But I'll be damned if I can find it again. It specifically mentioned
          > two or
          > three fonts that use slashed zeros.
          >
          > Anyone know what they are?
          >
          > Tnx es 73,