Rate sheet?

  • oh6xx
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi,

      I know there isn't such feature in N1MM that will create CT-type rate
      sheet but what program are you guys using for analyzing rates per hour
      per band after contest?

      Juha OH6XX
    • David Robbins K1TTT
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
        Sure there is, view/statistics gives you rate breakdowns, operator
        breakdowns, and all sorts of other combinations.

        David Robbins K1TTT
        e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@...
        web: http://www.k1ttt.net

      • oh6xx
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
          Thanks Dave. I had not noticed that at all. It must have been some
          very old version of N1MM that I was remembering.

          HNY,
          Juha OH6XX

          --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@a...>
          wrote:

          > Sure there is, view/statistics gives you rate breakdowns, operator
          > breakdowns, and all sorts of other combinations.
          >

          > David Robbins K1TTT
          > e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@a...
          > web: http://www.k1ttt.net

        • Richard Ferch
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
            And if you are looking for more detailed analyses, here is a

            Here is a spiffy freeware log analysis program that runs from windows
            (Courtesy UA4WLI):

            http://rescab.nm.ru/

            --
            Howie N4AF