Adjust tuning rate for up down keys?

  • ne2i
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2005
      Any way to do this
      trying to slow mine down a bit for
      use with the Griffin Knob....
      Got it to work with the program!

      George NE2I
    • Gerald Boutin
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 30, 2005
        George,

        If I understand what you are trying to do, the following might be of
        help.

        Try the Configure menu. Configure ports, Telnet Address, Other and go
        to the "Other" tab. This will allow you to change the increment for
        each up/down keystroke.

        Depending on what you need to do, it might not help. If your problem is
        too many up/down keystrokes in too short a period, hopefully your new
        toy has a configurable setting to change the number of keypresses per
        rotation.

        --
        Gerald Boutin, VE6AVR

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 31, 2005
          Step size for up/down arrows is selectable on Config|Ports|Other tab. I don't know if this is how the knob works.

          73, Pete

          At 11:12 PM 12/30/2005, ne2i wrote:
          >Any way to do this
          >trying to slow mine down a bit for
          >use with the Griffin Knob....
          >Got it to work with the program!
          >
          >George NE2I
        • Joe Subich
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 31, 2005
            Pete,

            Yes, the Griffin software generated the equivalent of keyboard commands.

            73,

            ... Joe, W4TV

          • Art Searle W2NRA
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 31, 2005
              I have one of these. I'm just not using it now. I seem to remember you
              could change the tuning rate from within the Griffin software, not N1MM.

              73 Art W2NRA
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 31, 2005
                Super this is just what I needed!
                Thanks