Re: [N1MM] Re: ARRL RTTY Round-Up

  • Rick Ellison
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2002
      Jim I'm still not understanding this.. If I understand right when you
      click one of the macros on the RTTY Interface that will key the rig and
      transmit RTTY tones???? but if you do it from the Logger window it does
      not. Do you have the {TX} in the macro of the Fkey you are trying to use?
      If it works in one area it should work in the other as it uses the same
      routine. Please let me know if what I wrote is correct. and also about the
      {TX} in the Fkey string.

      73's Rick N2AMG

      At 02:04 AM 1/4/2002 +0000, you wrote:
      >To clarify the problem
      >When using the macros from the logging window the TX goes to transmit
      >sends a constant tone but does not send RTTY.
      >The macros on the RTTY interface MMTTY window work as they should.
      >I am using FSK. MMTTY is set up to work with FSK and works fine standalone.
      >THANKS Jim
      >PS. Just bought a 17 inch monitor to take full advantage of N1MM ...
      >It's FANTASTIC !! what a difference
      > -
      > >
      > > --- jim Martin <mm0bqi@...> wrote:
      > > > MMTTY macros - I have read the recent posts and
      > > > checked up to date help and
      > > > manual but still cannot get the MMTTY macros to
      > > > send, the Ft1000Mp is put in
      > > > TX but nothing is sent. I think I am missing
      > > > something simple so a nudge in
      > > > the right direction would be appreciated. MMTTY
      > > > works fine stand alone. All
      > > > three files are in the N1MM directory. N1MM macros
      > > > work fine.N1MM ver
      > > > 1.1.322 MMTTY v 1.62 win98 HP Omnibook 450MHz 152Mb
      > > > RAM
      > > > Thanks
      > > > Jim
      > > > MM0BQI
      > > > mm0bqi@... MM0BQI theRSGB.net

    • Jim Martin
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2002
        Hi Rick
        Thanks for your help. The problem was as you understood it. I reloaded Logger and MMTTY as fresh installs and now all is working fine. I am sure I was making a silly mistake with something but I could not see the wood for the trees ! Hope to work you and everyone else in the RU this weekend. There will be quite a few stations from Scotland working away on all bands. 73 and THANKS again.
        Jim MM0BQI at theRSGB.net

        Jim I'm still not understanding this.. If I understand right when you
        click one of the macros on the RTTY Interface that will key the rig and
        transmit RTTY tones???? but if you do it from the Logger window it does
        not. Do you have the {TX} in the macro of the Fkey you are trying to use?
        If it works in one area it should work in the other as it uses the same
        routine. Please let me know if what I wrote is correct. and also about the
        {TX} in the Fkey string.

        73's Rick N2AMG

        At 02:04 AM 1/4/2002 +0000, you wrote:
        >To clarify the problem
        >When using the macros from the logging window the TX goes to transmit
        >sends a constant tone but does not send RTTY.
        >The macros on the RTTY interface MMTTY window work as they should.
        >I am using FSK. MMTTY is set up to work with FSK and works fine standalone.
        >THANKS Jim
        >PS. Just bought a 17 inch monitor to take full advantage of N1MM ...
        >It's FANTASTIC !! what a difference
        > -
        > >
        > > --- jim Martin <mm0bqi@...> wrote:
        > > > MMTTY macros - I have read the recent posts and
        > > > checked up to date help and
        > > > manual but still cannot get the MMTTY macros to
        > > > send, the Ft1000Mp is put in
        > > > TX but nothing is sent. I think I am missing
        > > > something simple so a nudge in
        > > > the right direction would be appreciated. MMTTY
        > > > works fine stand alone. All
        > > > three files are in the N1MM directory. N1MM macros
        > > > work fine.N1MM ver
        > > > 1.1.322 MMTTY v 1.62 win98 HP Omnibook 450MHz 152Mb
        > > > RAM
        > > > Thanks
        > > > Jim
        > > > MM0BQI